Why invest in STOP?
1. STOP has a 100 % Money Back Offer.* *If you use the program and implement all employees through all modules within 30 days and do not see the value in the training. hiring, re-training processes in your company, we will refund the base price of your STOP Program payment. No hassles, just send us an email and we will verify the parameters and refund your account. This does not include the manuals or articles cost. STOP really is that easy!
2. Convenient. You work on your client’s schedule and STOP is there to work on yours. It is delivered and administered via the internet, so you command the implementation. STOP saves time and money!
3. Reduce Insurance Premiums. All Insurance companies offer a debit (-) or credit (+) for the use of an approved safety training program. STOP is verifiable in writing. You have access to test scores and can show the performance of each and every employee in writing. It is as easy as sending an email to the underwriter. STOP saves you money!
4. STOP is current. It is delivered in modules so that it can be adapted to the client’s needs or that of a changing market. STOP keeps you on top of the changing business climate.
5. Cost Effective. There is unlimited access to the modules, the articles, the newsletter, tests, the certificates and any updates within the subscription, STOP save you money!
6. Reduce Employee Turnover. STOP offers the opportunity to re-train employees whom you may develop concern with or feel a refresher is in order. STOP saves you time and money.
7. Professionalism. Communicate to your clients that you participate in an on-going safety training class and identify your employees that complete the course. We offer STOP lapel pins and certificates of completion. STOP establishes value, professionalism and retention.
8. Employee retention. Employees that allow structure are better employees. Those that complete the modules timely and implement the ideas shared are more apt to stay and provide valuable service. A better trained employee has more value to your client and thus your business. STOP saves you time and money.
10. Last but not least, STOP pays for itself. The 5% credit available on any insurance policy for a written and implemented loss control program will far out weigh the cost of STOP. So start saving money, provide better training and create a safe passenger and work environment with STOP.